Goshen College Record (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:47, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Goshen College Record, formerly Elkhart Institute Monthly, was published by the students of Elkhart Institute and then Goshen College. The first issue appeared in October 1898. The name changed to Goshen College Record with the June/July 1903 issue. It was issued monthly, except for certain summer months, as a literary magazine with some news items, until the late summer of 1937. It changed its form to a 4-page news journal with some literary features in October 1937, since when it has been issued biweekly, except in summer months. It was not published July 1923-September 1924.


Author(s) Nelson P Springer
Date Published 1956

Cite This Article

MLA style

Springer, Nelson P. "Goshen College Record (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 19 Sep 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Goshen_College_Record_(Periodical)&oldid=87876.

APA style

Springer, Nelson P. (1956). Goshen College Record (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Goshen_College_Record_(Periodical)&oldid=87876.




©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.