Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 02:47, 17 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Added hyperlink and category.)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Fernheim Bible Institute, Filadelfia, Chaco, Paraguay, was opened in March 1956, with the assistance of the Mennonite Brethren Board of General Welfare of North America, with a faculty of six, G. H. Sukkau of Yarrow, British Columbia, serving as principal. Its purpose was to train ministers, mission workers, and Sunday-school workers for witness and service in South America, primarily for the Mennonite Brethren Church.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 6 Aug 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Fernheim_Bible_Institute_(Filadelfia,_Boquer%C3%B3n_Department,_Paraguay)&oldid=113003.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1956). Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 6 August 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Fernheim_Bible_Institute_(Filadelfia,_Boquer%C3%B3n_Department,_Paraguay)&oldid=113003.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 325. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.