Difference between revisions of "Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay)"

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search
[checked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130820)
m (Added hyperlink and category.)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
The Fernheim Bible Institute, [[Filadelfia (Fernheim Colony, Boquerón Department, Paraguay)|Filadelfia]], Chaco, [[Paraguay|Paraguay]], was opened in March 1956, with the assistance of the [[Committee of General Welfare and Public Relations (Mennonite Brethren Church) |Mennonite Brethren Board of General Welfare of North America]], with a faculty of six, G. H. Sukkau of Yarrow, [[British Columbia (Canada)|British Columbia]], serving as principal. Its purpose was to train ministers, mission workers, and Sunday-school workers for witness and service in [[South America|South America]], primarily for the [[Mennonite Brethren Church|Mennonite Brethren Church]].
+
The Fernheim Bible Institute, [[Filadelfia (Fernheim Colony, Boquerón Department, Paraguay)|Filadelfia]], Chaco, [[Paraguay|Paraguay]], was opened in March 1956, with the assistance of the [[Committee of General Welfare and Public Relations (Mennonite Brethren Church) |Mennonite Brethren Board of General Welfare of North America]], with a faculty of six, [[Sukkau, Gerhard H. (1903-1965)|G. H. Sukkau]] of Yarrow, [[British Columbia (Canada)|British Columbia]], serving as principal. Its purpose was to train ministers, mission workers, and Sunday-school workers for witness and service in [[South America|South America]], primarily for the [[Mennonite Brethren Church|Mennonite Brethren Church]].
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 325|date=1956|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 2, p. 325|date=1956|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 +
[[Category:Bible Schools]]

Latest revision as of 02:47, 17 February 2014

The Fernheim Bible Institute, Filadelfia, Chaco, Paraguay, was opened in March 1956, with the assistance of the Mennonite Brethren Board of General Welfare of North America, with a faculty of six, G. H. Sukkau of Yarrow, British Columbia, serving as principal. Its purpose was to train ministers, mission workers, and Sunday-school workers for witness and service in South America, primarily for the Mennonite Brethren Church.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 26 Sep 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Fernheim_Bible_Institute_(Filadelfia,_Boquer%C3%B3n_Department,_Paraguay)&oldid=113003.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1956). Fernheim Bible Institute (Filadelfia, Boquerón Department, Paraguay). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Fernheim_Bible_Institute_(Filadelfia,_Boquer%C3%B3n_Department,_Paraguay)&oldid=113003.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 325. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.