Faith Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Faith Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, at Iroquois, South Dakota, organized in 1950, dedicated its newly erected meetinghouse 17 May 1959. It had 38 members, with Harvey Yost as pastor. The first farm in the community to be purchased by a member of the congregation was bought in 1949.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Faith Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 9 Aug 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Faith_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=80699.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Faith Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Iroquois, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 9 August 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Faith_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Iroquois,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=80699.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1084. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.