England Mennonite Mission

From GAMEO
Revision as of 15:27, 17 November 2016 by SamSteiner (talk | contribs) (added link)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

England Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church), founded by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities in 1952, operated the London Mennonite Centre at 14 Shepherd's Hill, and the Free Gospel Hall at 39 Grafton Terrace in London, which had 10 members in 1958.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "England Mennonite Mission." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=England_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=140899.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). England Mennonite Mission. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=England_Mennonite_Mission&oldid=140899.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1079. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.