Diekirch (Luxembourg)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 08:21, 20 January 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "date=1956|a1_last=van der Zijpp|a1_first=Nanne" to "date=1956|a1_last=Zijpp|a1_first=Nanne van der")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Diekirch, a town in Luxembourg, was the center of Mennonite life in that country. The meetinghouse was dedicated at Pentecost 1950. It is also used by the Protestant Church of Diekirch.

Bibliography

Almanach Mennonite du Cinquantenaire, 1901-1951. Montbéliard: Metthez Frères, 1951. 1950: 11.


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Zijpp, Nanne van der. "Diekirch (Luxembourg)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 10 Dec 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Diekirch_(Luxembourg)&oldid=107501.

APA style

Zijpp, Nanne van der. (1956). Diekirch (Luxembourg). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 December 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Diekirch_(Luxembourg)&oldid=107501.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 52. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.