Delft (Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 03:11, 13 April 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "<strong> </strong>" to " ")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Delft is a village in the southwestern part of Cottonwood County, Minnesota. In the 1950s about four hundred members of the Mennonite Brethren and General Conference Mennonite churches lived within a radius of five miles of the town. The Carson Mennonite Brethren Church was founded in Delft in 1875, and closed in 2005. The Immanuel Mennonite Church was organized in 1940 and is still located in the town.


Author(s) Victor Graber
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Graber, Victor. "Delft (Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 19 Dec 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delft_(Cottonwood_County,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=120123.

APA style

Graber, Victor. (1956). Delft (Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 December 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delft_(Cottonwood_County,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=120123.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 31. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.