Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:10, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church, now extinct, located in Greene County, Missouri, was organized by John Hartzler and Levi Miller of Cass County in May 1895. Among thee members were C. S. Weaver, J. B. Mischler, and J. B. Schrock, who were appointed on a meetinghouse building committee. The Mennonite meeting calendars of that decade make no reference to the congregation.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 Sep 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delaplaine_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Greene_County,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=80079.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 September 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delaplaine_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Greene_County,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=80079.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1075. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.