Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (Cremona, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (formerly United Missionary) was organized in 1932, when a meetinghouse was built with a seating capacity of 100. The membership in 1953 was 17.

Additional Information

Address: Box 163, Cremona, Alberta

Phone: 403-637-3878

Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (Cremona, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 17 Aug 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cremona_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Cremona,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=79978.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (Cremona, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 August 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cremona_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Cremona,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=79978.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 739. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.