Colegio Biblica Evangelico Menonita (Bragado, Argentina)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Colegio Biblica Evangelico Menonita (Mennonite Church), Bragado, Argentina, formerly called Bragado Bible School, was operated in 1935-1958 by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities with the aid of a local advisory committee elected by the Argentine Mennonite Conference for the purpose of training Argentine Christian workers. In 1958 it was merged with the Mennonite Biblical Seminary at Montevideo, Uruguay. Its average enrollment was 12-15 students.

Bibliography

Thielmann, Walter. "Seminario Evangélico Mennonita de Teología." Lekikon der Mennoniten in Paraguay. Web. 5 December 2011. http://www.menonitica.org/lexikon/index.php?S:Seminario_Evang%E9lico_Mennonita_de_Teolog%EDa.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Colegio Biblica Evangelico Menonita (Bragado, Argentina)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 3 Dec 2022. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Colegio_Biblica_Evangelico_Menonita_(Bragado,_Argentina)&oldid=79784.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Colegio Biblica Evangelico Menonita (Bragado, Argentina). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 3 December 2022, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Colegio_Biblica_Evangelico_Menonita_(Bragado,_Argentina)&oldid=79784.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1074. All rights reserved.


©1996-2022 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.