Clarksburg United Missionary Church (Clarksburg, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Clarksburg United Missionary Church, a congregation of the Ontario Conference, located at Clarksburg near Georgian Bay, had a membership in 1951 of about a dozen. The appointment was closed in 1952.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Clarksburg United Missionary Church (Clarksburg, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 19 May 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Clarksburg_United_Missionary_Church_(Clarksburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79712.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Clarksburg United Missionary Church (Clarksburg, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 May 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Clarksburg_United_Missionary_Church_(Clarksburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79712.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 619. All rights reserved.


©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.