Chapel Hill Missionary Church (Union, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Chapel Hill Missionary Church (formerly United Missionary Church), located near Union, Michigan, is a congregation of the North Central Conference. The first meetings were held in 1911 with Elmer D. Mast as pastor. A church was dedicated 6 June 1920 under H. E. Miller. In 1952 there were 37 members with an average Sunday-school attendance of 76. The pastor was Dean Freed.

In 2010 the pastor was Kenneth Bontreger.

Additional Information

Address: 14525 Chapel Hill Street, Union, Michigan

Phone: 269-641-5236

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church US

Maps

Map:Chapel Hill Missionary Church (Union, Michigan)


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Chapel Hill Missionary Church (Union, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 26 Sep 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Chapel_Hill_Missionary_Church_(Union,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=140628.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Chapel Hill Missionary Church (Union, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Chapel_Hill_Missionary_Church_(Union,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=140628.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 548. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.