Camp Luz (Orrville, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 15:48, 17 November 2016 by SamSteiner (talk | contribs) (added category)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Camp Luz, located 4 miles (6.4 km.) south of Orrville, Ohio, was established in 1953 by the Ohio Mennonite Camp Association (Mennonite Church).


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Camp Luz (Orrville, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 13 Jul 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camp_Luz_(Orrville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=140923.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Camp Luz (Orrville, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 13 July 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camp_Luz_(Orrville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=140923.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1070. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.