Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Calvary United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan, was organized in 1926 with eleven charter members, work having been carried on in the city since 1914. In 1948 the membership was 97, with Lester L. Rassi serving as pastor.


Author(s) Lester L Rassi
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Rassi, Lester L. "Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 20 Jan 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113749.

APA style

Rassi, Lester L. (1953). Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 January 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113749.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 495. All rights reserved.


©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.