Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (formerly Calvary Mennonite Brethren in Christ), 6782 North Main Street, Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, was organized in 1869. In 1953 the congregation had 137 members and Herbert W. Hartman was the pastor.

Additional Information

Calvary Bible Fellowship Church website


Author(s) Herbert W Hartman
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hartman, Herbert W. "Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 20 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Bible_Fellowship_Church_(Coopersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86469.

APA style

Hartman, Herbert W. (1953). Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Bible_Fellowship_Church_(Coopersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86469.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 494. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.