Bright United Missionary Church (Bright, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Bright United Missionary Church (now closed), located in the Kitchener district, was one of the earliest appointments of the Ontario (UMC) Conference. A church was built around 1877, the first preacher being Menno Bowman. The work was closed in 1945 and the members transferred to the church at New Dundee.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Bright United Missionary Church (Bright, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 28 Sep 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bright_United_Missionary_Church_(Bright,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=130574.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Bright United Missionary Church (Bright, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 September 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bright_United_Missionary_Church_(Bright,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=130574.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 430. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.