Brazil Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Brazil Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church), under the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, was founded in 1954, and had the following three stations in Sao Paulo State: Bairro Indianopolis (1954), Sertaozinho (1957), and Valinhos (1957). In 1958 the three stations had 7, 7, and 6 baptized members respectively.

In April 1958 the mission board took over the Amazon Valley Indian Mission founded in 1955, with its headquarters at Araguacema, Goias State.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Brazil Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Feb 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brazil_Mennonite_Mission_(Mennonite_Church)&oldid=133091.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Brazil Mennonite Mission (Mennonite Church). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 February 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brazil_Mennonite_Mission_(Mennonite_Church)&oldid=133091.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1068. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.