Bluffton Evangelical Mennonite Church (Bluffton, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Bluffton (Ohio) Evangelical Mennonite Church was originally located about 2.5 miles (4 km) northwest of Bluffton but in 1940 the church was moved to a location on South Jackson Street. In 1952 it had a membership of 60.


Author(s) Clarence D Diller
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Diller, Clarence D. "Bluffton Evangelical Mennonite Church (Bluffton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 18 Feb 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bluffton_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Bluffton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=75757.

APA style

Diller, Clarence D. (1953). Bluffton Evangelical Mennonite Church (Bluffton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 February 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bluffton_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Bluffton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=75757.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 370. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.