Big Rose Hutterite Colony (Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 06:44, 6 October 2016 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "<strong>Address</strong>: Box" to "'''Address''': Box")

Jump to: navigation, search

Big Rose Hutterite Colony in Biggar, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1984 as a division from the West Bench Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Big Rose Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was David Walter and the manager was Fred Walter.

Additional Information

Location: Biggar, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 51.940278, -108.049722 [51° 56' 25" N, 108° 02' 59" W])

Address: Box 1660, Biggar, SK S0K 0M0

Phone: 306-948-2925

Maps

Map:Big Rose Hutterite Colony, Biggar, Saskatchewan


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Big Rose Hutterite Colony (Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 20 Nov 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Big_Rose_Hutterite_Colony_(Biggar,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=138478.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Big Rose Hutterite Colony (Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 November 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Big_Rose_Hutterite_Colony_(Biggar,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=138478.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.