Difference between revisions of "Belmont Mennonite Church (Elkhart, Indiana, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search
[checked revision][checked revision]
m (Text replace - "<strong>Phone</strong>" to "'''Phone'''")
m (Text replace - "<strong>Denominational Affiliations</strong>" to "'''Denominational Affiliations'''")
Line 5: Line 5:
 
'''Phone''': 574-293-5160
 
'''Phone''': 574-293-5160
  
<strong>Denominational Affiliations</strong>:
+
'''Denominational Affiliations''':
  
 
[http://www.im.mennonite.net/ Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference]
 
[http://www.im.mennonite.net/ Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference]

Revision as of 06:23, 6 October 2016

Belmont Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), Elkhart, Indiana, was started by the Prairie Street Mennonite Church as a mission outpost on 23 June 1929. The first Sunday-school superintendent was C. W. Leininger and his assistant was John Gingrich. The church was organized as a congregation in January 1949 with 57 charter members. In 1952 the pastor was S. Jay Hostetler and the membership 64. In 2005 the membership was 188.

Additional Information

Address: 925 Oxford Street, Elkhart, Indiana

Phone: 574-293-5160

Denominational Affiliations:

Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference

Mennonite Church USA

Maps

Map:Belmont Mennonite Church (Elkhart, Indiana)


Author(s) Leroy L Hostetler
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Hostetler, Leroy L. "Belmont Mennonite Church (Elkhart, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 11 Aug 2022. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Belmont_Mennonite_Church_(Elkhart,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=137263.

APA style

Hostetler, Leroy L. (1953). Belmont Mennonite Church (Elkhart, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 11 August 2022, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Belmont_Mennonite_Church_(Elkhart,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=137263.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 272. All rights reserved.


©1996-2022 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.