Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Athens United Missionary Church was located 18 miles (30 km) south of Battle Creek, Michigan. The work was begun on 16 January 1949 with Leonard Pittman in charge.


Author(s) Leonard Pittman
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Pittman, Leonard. "Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 15 Jul 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Athens_United_Missionary_Church_(Athens,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113725.

APA style

Pittman, Leonard. (1953). Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 15 July 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Athens_United_Missionary_Church_(Athens,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113725.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 181. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.