Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 03:53, 25 November 2013 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Athens United Missionary Church was located 18 miles (30 km) south of Battle Creek, Michigan. The work was begun on 16 January 1949 with Leonard Pittman in charge.


Author(s) Leonard Pittman
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Pittman, Leonard. "Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 24 Jul 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Athens_United_Missionary_Church_(Athens,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=104049.

APA style

Pittman, Leonard. (1953). Athens United Missionary Church (Athens, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Athens_United_Missionary_Church_(Athens,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=104049.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 181. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.