Antioch Church (Decatur, Indiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Antioch Church, located four miles (6.5 km) southwest of Decatur, Indiana, was a member of the Indiana Conference of the United Missionary Church. The church was organized in 1921 with Jacob Hygema as the first pastor. Lloyd Null became the minister in 1947. In 1950 there were 33 members.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Antioch Church (Decatur, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Jan 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Antioch_Church_(Decatur,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=74856.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Antioch Church (Decatur, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 January 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Antioch_Church_(Decatur,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=74856.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 131. All rights reserved.


©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.