Allegheny Mennonite Conference Mission Board

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:06, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Allegheny Mennonite Conference (prior to 1954 known as the Southwestern Pennsylvania Mennonite Conference) Mission Board (Mennonite Church) was organized in 1913 to operate city and rural missions in its territory, among which the Altoona and Johnstown city missions were prominent.


Author(s) Harold S. Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S.. "Allegheny Mennonite Conference Mission Board." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 16 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Allegheny_Mennonite_Conference_Mission_Board&oldid=79198.

APA style

Bender, Harold S.. (1959). Allegheny Mennonite Conference Mission Board. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 16 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Allegheny_Mennonite_Conference_Mission_Board&oldid=79198.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1058. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.