Zoar Mennonite Church (Goltry, Oklahoma, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Zoar Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), near Goltry, OK, a member of the Western District Conference, was organized in 1909 by settlers coming largely from McPherson County, KS. The first meetinghouse was built in 1909-1910, enlarged in 1939 to a seating capacity of 350. The membership in 1957 was 138, with Victor Graber as pastor.


Author(s) Joe Buller
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Buller, Joe. "Zoar Mennonite Church (Goltry, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zoar_Mennonite_Church_(Goltry,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=79065.

APA style

Buller, Joe. (1959). Zoar Mennonite Church (Goltry, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zoar_Mennonite_Church_(Goltry,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=79065.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1035. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.