Zion Mennonite Church (Mann's Choice, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Zion Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, located in Mann's Choice, Bedford County, PA, was begun in 1915 in an abandoned church by Herman Snyder, who served this group together with Napier, 4 miles (6.5 km) away, until his death in 1917. The highest membership was 49 in 1926. In 1935 the Eastern District Mission Committee, which had supported the work, closed the church.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Zion Mennonite Church (Mann's Choice, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zion_Mennonite_Church_(Mann%27s_Choice,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=79048.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Zion Mennonite Church (Mann's Choice, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zion_Mennonite_Church_(Mann%27s_Choice,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=79048.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1033. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.