From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Zion Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), located near Goodland, Jasper County, IN, a member of the Central District Conference, organized in 1895 by D. D. Augspurger, the first Central District church in Indiana. In 1898 the present church building was erected. From this congregation came two foreign missionaries, who served under the Congo Inland Mission, two home mission workers, and one minister. The membership in 1957 was 48, with Dale Schertz as minister.


Author(s) Dale Schertz
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Schertz, Dale. "Zion Mennonite Church (Goodland, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zion_Mennonite_Church_(Goodland,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=79046.

APA style

Schertz, Dale. (1959). Zion Mennonite Church (Goodland, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Zion_Mennonite_Church_(Goodland,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=79046.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1031. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.