From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

York's Corners Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), in Allegany County, in western New York, just north of Genesee, PA, established in 1952, is a mission station of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference. In 1957 it had 13 members, with J. Ivan Smoker as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "York's Corners Mennonite Church (York’s Corner, Allegany County, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=York%27s_Corners_Mennonite_Church_(York%E2%80%99s_Corner,_Allegany_County,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=78935.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). York's Corners Mennonite Church (York’s Corner, Allegany County, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=York%27s_Corners_Mennonite_Church_(York%E2%80%99s_Corner,_Allegany_County,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=78935.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1008. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.