Wymark Evangelical Mennonite Church (Wymark, Saskatchewan, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Wymark Evangelical Mennonite congregation began services and formally organized in 1958. The first building was occupied in 1958. The congregation originated through division from Sommerfelder and Old Colony Mennonites.

The congregation has been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Conference since 1959. The language of worship is English and Low German; the transition from German occurred in the 1960s.

Additional Information

Meeting Place: Hwy 379, 4 miles east of Wymark, Saskatchewan

Address: Box 125, Wymark, SK S0N 2Y0

Phone: 306-773-9089

Website:

Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Mennonite Conference

Membership at Wymark Evangelical Mennonite Church

Year Membership
1965 178
1970 211
1975 225
1980 246
1985 243
1990 240
1995 230
2000 111
2005 90
2010 74
2015 74


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Wymark Evangelical Mennonite Church (Wymark, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 15 Dec 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wymark_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Wymark,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=156155.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 1986). Wymark Evangelical Mennonite Church (Wymark, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 15 December 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wymark_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Wymark,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=156155.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.