From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:38, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Woodville Conservative Mennonite Church, located at Woodville, Jefferson Country, New York, a member of the Conservative Mennonite Conference, organized in May 1947 with 22 members under the leadership of Lloyd Boshart. The membership in 1957 was 66, all of whom are rural people. The meetinghouse is a rural school building that was purchased in April 1948.  The bishop at the time was Andrew Gingerich.


Author(s) Andrew Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Andrew. "Woodville Conservative Mennonite Church (Woodville, New York, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Woodville_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Woodville,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=86241.

APA style

Gingerich, Andrew. (1959). Woodville Conservative Mennonite Church (Woodville, New York, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Woodville_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Woodville,_New_York,_USA)&oldid=86241.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 977-978. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.