Woodburn Evangelical Mennonite Church (Woodburn, Indiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:38, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Woodburn Evangelical Mennonite Church was organized in 1893. Its meetinghouse was con­structed in 1896. Among the early ministers who served the church were Andrew Gerig, J. K. Gerig, E. J. Oyer, Harold Froker, and Emanuel M. Rocke. In 1957 the congregation had 154 members, with Alvin G. Becker serving as pastor.


Author(s) Emanuel M Rocke
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Rocke, Emanuel M. "Woodburn Evangelical Mennonite Church (Woodburn, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Woodburn_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Woodburn,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86229.

APA style

Rocke, Emanuel M. (1959). Woodburn Evangelical Mennonite Church (Woodburn, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Woodburn_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Woodburn,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86229.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 976. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.