From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:38, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

WinnifredHutterite Colony in Bow Island, Alberta, was founded in 1953 as a division from the Milford Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Winnifred Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Peter Hofer and the manager was Amos Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Bow Island, Alberta (coordinates: 49.996111, -111.122222 [49° 59' 46" N, 111° 07' 20" W])

Address: Box 1177, Medicine Hat, AB T1A 7H3

Telephone: 403-832-2184


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Winnifred Hutterite Colony (Bow Island, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Winnifred_Hutterite_Colony_(Bow_Island,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=86159.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Winnifred Hutterite Colony (Bow Island, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Winnifred_Hutterite_Colony_(Bow_Island,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=86159.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.