From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Winding Mill Reformed Mennonite Church, near Mechanicsburg, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, was or­ganized in 1870. In 1948 it had eight members. By 1957 it had been combined with the Middlesex Re­formed Mennonite Church near Carlisle, Pennsylvania.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Winding Mill Reformed Mennonite Church (Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Winding_Mill_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Mechanicsburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86149.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Winding Mill Reformed Mennonite Church (Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Winding_Mill_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Mechanicsburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86149.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 959. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.