Winding Mill Reformed Mennonite Church (Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:38, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Winding Mill Reformed Mennonite Church, near Mechanicsburg, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, was or­ganized in 1870. In 1948 it had eight members. By 1957 it had been combined with the Middlesex Re­formed Mennonite Church near Carlisle, Pennsylvania.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Winding Mill Reformed Mennonite Church (Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Winding_Mill_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Mechanicsburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86149.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Winding Mill Reformed Mennonite Church (Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Winding_Mill_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Mechanicsburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86149.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 959. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.