From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:04, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The Wilmot Centre Missionary congregation near Petersburg, ON began services in 1840. The first building was occupied in 1850. The church is located 3 km south of Baden at Wilmot Township Rd. 16 and Bleams Rd. Pastor Don Mills served in 2001 as a congregational leader. In 1975 there were 74 members; in 1985, 151; in 1995, 188; in 2000, 196. The congregation has been affiliated with Evangelical United Brethren (-1969), The Missionary Church (1969-1993) and the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada, Canada East District (1993-). The language of worship is English.

Additional Information

Wilmot Centre Missionary Church


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Wilmot Centre Missionary Church (Petersburg, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1986. Web. 21 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wilmot_Centre_Missionary_Church_(Petersburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=78846.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1986). Wilmot Centre Missionary Church (Petersburg, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wilmot_Centre_Missionary_Church_(Petersburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=78846.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.