Jump to: navigation, search

Wilkens Avenue Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Baltimore, Maryland, established in 1952 as a mission congregation under the Lancaster Mennonite Conference. It had 26 members in 1957, with Lloy A. Kniss as pastor.  It was formerly known as Pulaski Street Mennonite Church, located on 223 S. Pulaski in Baltimore.

[edit] Additional Information

Meeting Place: 1616 Wilkens Avenue, Baltimore  MD

Mailing Address: 2302 Brohawn Avenue, Baltimore  MD 21230

Telephone: 410-947-7876

Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Wilkens Avenue Mennonite Church (Baltimore, Maryland, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 9 Oct 2015.,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=86077.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Wilkens Avenue Mennonite Church (Baltimore, Maryland, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 9 October 2015, from,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=86077.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 231. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.