From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Wickersham Schoolhouse, located in West Donegal Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is a two-story brick building that was used as a union Sunday school with Mennonite personnel intermittently in 1892-1915; then most of the pupils were moved to Bossier's, a few miles away. In 1935 it was reopened as an outpost of Bossier's; in 1951 it was taken over by an independent group.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Wickersham Schoolhouse (West Donegal Township, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wickersham_Schoolhouse_(West_Donegal_Township,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86004.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Wickersham Schoolhouse (West Donegal Township, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wickersham_Schoolhouse_(West_Donegal_Township,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86004.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 941. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.