From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
West Hills Fellowship, 2004
The West Hills Mennonite Fellowship near Gadshill, ON began services in 1991 and formally organized in 1994. Stan and Marie Gingerich are considered the founding leaders of the group. The congregation originated through outreach by a group of interested individuals primarily from the Steinmann Mennonite Church.

The congregation moved to its present location in about 2002 after purchasing the church building from a United Church for the sum of one dollar.

 In 1995 there were 12 members; in 2000, 24; in 2004, 32. The congregation has been affiliated with Mennonite Church Eastern Canada and Mennonite Church Canada.

The congregation's address is located at 1804 North Easthope Township Line 45 at the intersection of Township Road 104. Pastor Harold Shantz began service in September 2003 as a congregational leader after the retirement of Stan Gingerich..

[edit] Bibliography

Mennonite Reporter (29 November 1993): 16.

CMC Nexus (May 1996): 16.


Author(s) Sam Steiner
Date Published July 2000


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Steiner, Sam. "West Hills Mennonite Fellowship (Baden, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. July 2000. Web. 31 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Hills_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Baden,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=93898.

APA style

Steiner, Sam. (July 2000). West Hills Mennonite Fellowship (Baden, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Hills_Mennonite_Fellowship_(Baden,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=93898.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.