From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Waynesboro Reformed Mennonite Church began in 1827 at Ringgold, Maryland, but when many members moved to Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, the congregation was transferred and built a meetinghouse there in 1876, which was replaced by a new house in 1900. In 1957 the membership was 24.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Waynesboro Reformed Mennonite Church (Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Waynesboro_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Waynesboro,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113135.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Waynesboro Reformed Mennonite Church (Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Waynesboro_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Waynesboro,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113135.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 903. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.