From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:04, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Wawasee Lakeside Chapel Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Syracuse, Indiana, founded in 1947, is a mission church under the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Mission Board and is located on the east side of Lake Wawasee. In 1958 it had 15 members, with Herbert L. Yoder serving as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Wawasee Lakeside Chapel Mennonite Church (Syracause, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wawasee_Lakeside_Chapel_Mennonite_Church_(Syracause,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=78656.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Wawasee Lakeside Chapel Mennonite Church (Syracause, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wawasee_Lakeside_Chapel_Mennonite_Church_(Syracause,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=78656.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 900. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.