Wawasee Lakeside Chapel Mennonite Church (Syracause, Indiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Wawasee Lakeside Chapel Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Syracuse, Indiana, founded in 1947, is a mission church under the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Mission Board and is located on the east side of Lake Wawasee. In 1958 it had 15 members, with Herbert L. Yoder serving as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Wawasee Lakeside Chapel Mennonite Church (Syracause, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wawasee_Lakeside_Chapel_Mennonite_Church_(Syracause,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=78656.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Wawasee Lakeside Chapel Mennonite Church (Syracause, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wawasee_Lakeside_Chapel_Mennonite_Church_(Syracause,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=78656.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 900. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.