Wauseon Evangelical Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Wauseon Evangelical Mennonite Church (Evaneglical Mennonite Church [EMC]) was organized in December 1948 by 106 charter members who transferred from the Archbold (Ohio) EMC congregation, which had helped finance the building project and authorized the new congregation. Gordon G. Zimmerman was the first pastor. Its meetinghouse was dedicated 29 January 1949. On 31 December 1958, the congregation had 278 members, with Arthur Enns as pastor.


Author(s) H. A Driver
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Driver, H. A. "Wauseon Evangelical Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wauseon_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Wauseon,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=78655.

APA style

Driver, H. A. (1959). Wauseon Evangelical Mennonite Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wauseon_Evangelical_Mennonite_Church_(Wauseon,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=78655.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 899-900. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.