From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:37, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Wasco (California) Mennonite Brethren Church was organized in October 1958, and built its meetinghouse at 2225 South 7th Street in 1959; its membership was about 125, with Werner Kroeker as pastor. It was an outgrowth of the Shafter Mennonite Brethren Church. It adopted the name Wasco Bible Church in 1987. It closed in 1990.

Bibliography

"Wasco Bible Church (Wasco, Calif.)." Center for Mennonite Brethren Studies (Fresno, California). https://www.fresno.edu/library/cmbs/archives/cb534.asp (accessed 14 February 2009).


Author(s) Harold S. Bender
Sam Steiner
Date Published 2009


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. and Sam Steiner. "Wasco Mennonite Brethren Church (Waco, California, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 2009. Web. 31 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wasco_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Waco,_California,_USA)&oldid=85927.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. and Sam Steiner. (2009). Wasco Mennonite Brethren Church (Waco, California, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wasco_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Waco,_California,_USA)&oldid=85927.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1134. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.