Warneke Chapel (Pedro, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 03:39, 20 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "Ohio (State)" to "Ohio (USA)")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Warneke Chapel (Mennonite Church), Pedro, Ohio, was established in 1952 under the Ohio Mennonite Mission Board. In 1958 it had 25 members. Chauncey Grieser was its pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Warneke Chapel (Pedro, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Warneke_Chapel_(Pedro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113679.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Warneke Chapel (Pedro, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Warneke_Chapel_(Pedro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113679.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 889. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.