From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:53, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Warden Hutterite Colony in Warden, Washington, was founded in 1972 as a division from the Spokane Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Warden Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Walter Wollman and the manager was Jake Wollman.

Additional Information

Location: Warden, Washington (coordinates: 47.058333, -118.949722 [47° 03' 30" N, 118° 56' 59" W])

Address: 1054 W. Harder Rd., Warden, WA 98857

Telephone: 509-349-8045

Maps

Map:Warden Hutterite Colony, Warden, Washington


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Warden Hutterite Colony (Warden, Washington, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 23 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Warden_Hutterite_Colony_(Warden,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=96797.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Warden Hutterite Colony (Warden, Washington, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Warden_Hutterite_Colony_(Warden,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=96797.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.