Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada)

Revision as of 19:37, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Waldheim Hutterite Colony was founded in 1934 as a division from the Bon Homme (Manitoba) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Waldheim Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Samuel Waldner and the manager was another Samuel Waldner.

Daughter colonies of Waldheim Hutterite Colony include Little Creek Hutterite Colony (Marquette, Manitoba), Plainview Hutterite Colony (Elkhorn, Manitoba), and Rose Valley Hutterite Colony (Graysville, Manitoba).

Additional Information

Location: Elie, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.858611, -97.828611 [49˚ 51′ 31″ N, 97˚ 49′ 43″ W])

Address: Box 322, Elie, MB R0H 0H0

Telephone: 204-353-2143


Map:Waldheim Hutterite Colony, Elie, Manitoba

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 17 Mar 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Waldheim_Hutterite_Colony_(Elie,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=85915.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Waldheim Hutterite Colony (Elie, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 March 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Waldheim_Hutterite_Colony_(Elie,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=85915.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.