The Vanderhoof Christian Fellowship at Vanderhoof, British Columbia, began as a revival amongst Sommerfelder Mennonites who had moved to the Vanderhoof area from the prairies during the 1950s. Services began in 1959, and the church formally organized in 1970. The first building was occupied in 1963, with a subsequent building program in 1974. The language of worship is English.
LeRoy Barkman served as pastor of the congregation from 1985 until 1995, and James Penner served from 1995 until 2003. Brad Schneck became pastor of the congregation in 2004.
Canadian Mennonite (6 March 1959): 3; (31 December 1969): 6.
Hancock, Lyn, ed. Vanderhoof: the Town That Wouldn't Wait. Vanderhoof: Nechako Valley Historical Society, 1979, 211 pp.
 Additional Information
Address: Box 377, Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A0
Location: 263 Vanderview Drive, Vanderhoof, BC
Website: Vanderhoof Christian Fellowship
Evangelical Mennonite Conference (1970-present)
Vanderhoof Christian Fellowship Membership
|Date Published||January 2012|
 Cite This Article
Epp, Marlene. "Vanderhoof Christian Fellowship (Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. January 2012. Web. 25 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Vanderhoof_Christian_Fellowship_(Vanderhoof,_British_Columbia,_Canada)&oldid=78468.
Epp, Marlene. (January 2012). Vanderhoof Christian Fellowship (Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Vanderhoof_Christian_Fellowship_(Vanderhoof,_British_Columbia,_Canada)&oldid=78468.
©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.