From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The United Mennonite Bible School at St. Catharines, ON was founded by the Canadian Mennonite Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church) in 1950. It conducted a five month term each year. In 1955-56, the last year of operation, the enrollment was 17; John W. Neufeld was the principal.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "United Mennonite Bible School (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=United_Mennonite_Bible_School_(St._Catharines,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=78395.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). United Mennonite Bible School (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=United_Mennonite_Bible_School_(St._Catharines,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=78395.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 774. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.