From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:23, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Union Gospel Printing Company, Cleveland, Ohio (now Union Gospel Press, 2000 Brookpark Road), was established in 1903 by William Brunner Musselman, a minister in the Pennsylvania Conference of the Mennonite Brethren in Christ (MBC) Church (now known as the Evangelical Missionary Church), who bought the printing plant of the Light and Hope Publishing Company in Cleveland. It has published the Gospel Herald for many years, and 1909-16 was the officially authorized publisher of the Gospel Banner, the organ of the MBC Church.

Mailing address: P.O. Box 6059, Cleveland, OH 44101; telephone: 216-749-2100; fax: 216-749-2205.

Additional Information

Web site: http://www.uniongospelpress.com/; includes a detailed history.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Union Gospel Press (Cleveland, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Union_Gospel_Press_(Cleveland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=93787.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Union Gospel Press (Cleveland, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Union_Gospel_Press_(Cleveland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=93787.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 773. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.