From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Tulsa Mennonite Brethren (MB) Church was founded by some members of the Collinsville, Oklahoma, MB Church who moved to Tulsa. In 1956 this group organized with Raymond Vogt as pastor. In 1957 the church was accepted into the Southern District Conference. A meetinghouse was built in 1958, when the membership was 25.


Author(s) M. A Kroeker
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Kroeker, M. A. "Tulsa Mennonite Brethren Church (Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tulsa_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Tulsa,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=78328.

APA style

Kroeker, M. A. (1959). Tulsa Mennonite Brethren Church (Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tulsa_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Tulsa,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=78328.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 753. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.